Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 96 Honda civic hatch, silver, has JDM ITR swap, SI cluster, 15in buddy club wheels in gunmetal with 205/50/15 Cooper zeon zpt tires with 90% tread left, delsol seats, skunk2 coilovers, DC header, New Rc 440 injectors, full tenabe exhaust, Hondata s200 which has been dyno tuned at 183whp and 139 tq. I would maybe be interested in trading for a Chevy S10 Extreme or any other nice truck or Jeep Wrangler but you would have to come to Minnesota. give me a call at 320-444-1201 my name is Allen. Later im sure there is more on my car but cant remember all.

$7200 OBO

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i have no cash to add, really tapped out, the kids are killing me. Let me know if i can send pics to anyone that would post for me. But if you want to trade your RSX straight up i might think about it. Thanks

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i will take some pics tomarrow, but it needed some very minor body work. When i got the car the front bumper was peeling and there was some surface rust on the inside lip of the rear quarters, and some little holes where they had a mid wing on the hatch but im gonna fix that all tomarrow. I went to school for autobody so it will all be done right and have quality materials used. But otherwise this car rips and am very happy with it, my next plans were to add a 100 shot of nitrous since i have the hondata and 440 injectors already. I also have 2 full body kits for the car, one is a black widow 2 and one is wings west. But i hate the look of big body kits so they are just sitting in storage. Give me a call if your serious. 320-444-1201
i need email addys for those who want pics. The car also has some pimp password jdm yellow headlight bulbs! LOL

·
Registered
4 Posts
a 92 explorer

hey man i got a 92 explorer and $500 bucks i would be willing to trade you if you still want to get rid of your car only thing it truly needs is inside door handles and i'm saving up around $500 i was going to get an 87 teg from a guy here in montana but i would be willing to drive to minnesota and get the car if you would want to do it just let me know either pm me or send me an email at [email protected] thank you

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.