Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was sitting in a left turn lane today and some guy in a 99-00 blue civic si with mods revs on me as he makes a right hand turn by me going the opposite direction. I was out on a drive with no destination so I fliped a bitch and caught him as he was waiting at a red left hand turn arrow. The light turned and he floored it around the bend through the intersection. I stayed right on his ass and even had to brake halfway through the turn and when it straightened out I just shifted into second and then it was see ya later bye. By the top of third at 90mph I had buslengths on him and slowed down. He proceeded to do the classic ricer flyby.

·
Banned
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
X12 said:
Maybe he was match revving for the downshifted prior to the turn? = )

-X12
LOL! Who the hell does that in day to day driving. he took the corner going like 10mph then saw me and then revved the shit outa his ride. he had 2 friends in the car with him so he prolly was showing off not thinging I'd chase him down and take him up on his challenge.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
shaolin_style said:
LOL! Who the hell does that in day to day driving. he took the corner going like 10mph then saw me and then revved the shit outa his ride. he had 2 friends in the car with him so he prolly was showing off not thinging I'd chase him down and take him up on his challenge.
Not defending him, but I always rev match. Plus, I have a light flywheel so my shit bogs if I don't tap the throttle just a little before going from a stop. My exhaust is noticable as well because I don't have a resonator, so people tend to think I'm reving on them, even though it's like a 2000 RPM rev. People will KNOW when I rev on them.

But ya...he probably was picking a race, but it's possible he wasn't.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts