Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up an original midori green ek shell for $1200. The plans are to shave the engine bay, brake line tuck, fuel filter tuck and wire tuck by djnardo and repaint the entire car

6an earls fuel filter to fuel filter tuck

fittings for brake line tuck

· Registered
10,346 Posts
Keep the updates coming, Im liking it! :btu

· Registered
10,346 Posts
its a beautiful thing.

i wish my fuel pressure gauge was on the rail...:(
You could always glue it one :lmao

If you have an aftermarket fuel rail though, there is almost always an unused bung on it for a gauge.

Just so you know, rail mounted gauges are more accurate than fuel filter mounted ones, as I assume thats where yours is. The place I found that out is in my sig.

· Registered
1,221 Posts
You could always glue it one :lmao

If you have an aftermarket fuel rail though, there is almost always an unused bung on it for a gauge.

Just so you know, rail mounted gauges are more accurate than fuel filter mounted ones, as I assume thats where yours is. The place I found that out is in my sig.
see i figured it would be since it reads from the return line. however i dont seee the need to upgrade from my stock one. seeings how my list of parts isnt really all that fantastic

"d16z6 swap, cheap ass intake, airmass header, magnaflow 2 1/4" catback, comptech shortshifter, ngk plugs and wires, clutchmasters fx200 street clutch, fidanza 7lb flywheel. d15b7 crank pulley, d16y8 head gasket (modified 2 layer) hondata intake manifold gasket, d16y8 intake manifold, b16 throttlebody w/ coolant bypass, blox adjustable FPR w/ liquid filled gauge, buddyclub vcon vtec controller, dropzone coilover sleeves on dropzone struts, rhino front camber kit, ingalls rear camber kit, ebay front and rear strut bars, drag dr23s wrapped in falken ziex 912s 195/50/15, grant steering wheel w/ generic hub adapter, genuine mugen shift knob, oem fogs, mugen replica front lip, vision smoked amber corners, integra ls rear disc conversion, larger civic ex front brakes and sway bar, gutted rear interior, a/c delete, p/s delete, polyurethane mount inserts"

sorry to whore your thread k20tek

· Registered
10,346 Posts
goddamn dude, you planning on tucking the engine behind the firewall or fenders? :lmao

But seriously, nice job. Thats a neat idea, to tuck the fuel filter, and slave cylinder, if I assume right.

· Registered
1,221 Posts
yea, make sure its still higher than the lines though
a buddy of mine did something like that and lost his clutch peddle going down the road
x2 my friend had the same shit happen to him haha but so far so good man keep it up... i want that fuel rail:ninja

oh and are you going to tell us what motor you shall be choosing to put into such a project...

· Registered
10,346 Posts
Does it matter? It will still look baller as fuck. Im so jealous right now, not only for such a clean tuck, but because you have the time/money to do this.

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
it really doesnt cost that much to do it yourself if you have the right tool. i spent 150 in fittings to do the brake like tuck maybe 50 to do the slave line tuck and 70 to tuck the fuel filter

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.