Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
there is a 5th gen v6, four door, eliteaccord has one, or use to have one. its the c-something, and not the j30a1 that we have, but technically its still a 6banger..and like everybody else says, no coupes

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok...im dont really know alot about cars...so...what is c27, a J30, f22? i think those are types of engines rite?

well, anyways, so there is no 2dr, 97, v6 accord...
v6 are only in 98 and up rite?

and oyea...do all the v6 accord have the same tail lights...like the ones now, the nsx-looking taillights?

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Lazymuthafucka said:
ok...im dont really know alot about cars...so...what is c27, a J30, f22? i think those are types of engines rite?

well, anyways, so there is no 2dr, 97, v6 accord...
v6 are only in 98 and up rite?

and oyea...do all the v6 accord have the same tail lights...like the ones now, the nsx-looking taillights?
yeah, those are engine codes. there isnt a 5th gen v6 coupe but it really doesnt matter since the 5th gen EX coupe 5 speed driven by a good driver could beat the v6 anyway. so if you are stuck on getting a 5th gen, i would go w/ the i4 ex coupe. all 6th gen. coupes do have the nsx looking taillights, but the sedan ones are different.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well, i just want to look at it, dont need to kno a particular one, just that if some says a engine code, i would kno what they are talkin about...but like rite now, as you can see, i dont kno much about engine codes....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.