Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
97 Accord h22a for sale chasis has 117k on it, Motor has approx. 30k on it swap was recently done, car does not run no room for another project! my loss! open to all offers and trades(looking for a honda/acura 4 door),send offers to [email protected]

·
Registered
88 Posts
no, its stock automatic. Only thing done is it has a honda cd player out of a 99 civic, it has a CF hood and halo angelic headlights with clear cornermarkers.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Looks like wire splice central even from the grainy pics.....would be interested but even with my ASE in Electric Wiring it would take me a week to re-wire the system along with 700 dollars in new wires and harnesses. I would definitely leave the engine swaps up to pro's next time, once you splice these wires the resale on your car goes down by about 70-80%

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
First off maybe the pictures are unclear but the only wires that have been cut are the injectors, Second the harness thats in the car is the one that came with it so i didnt do any of the wiring, and Lastly, thanx for you technical advice but if your not intersted in making an offer save yourself the typing time cause i couldnt care less :clap

wipeout97 said:
Looks like wire splice central even from the grainy pics.....would be interested but even with my ASE in Electric Wiring it would take me a week to re-wire the system along with 700 dollars in new wires and harnesses. I would definitely leave the engine swaps up to pro's next time, once you splice these wires the resale on your car goes down by about 70-80%

·
Registered
243 Posts
Killatoad said:
First off maybe the pictures are unclear but the only wires that have been cut are the injectors, Second the harness thats in the car is the one that came with it so i didnt do any of the wiring, and Lastly, thanx for you technical advice but if your not intersted in making an offer save yourself the typing time cause i couldnt care less :clap
HAHA I liked that... hehe i have a 99 accord with h22 same wiring problems but mines runs, just alot of codes. but good luck selling it.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
99Accolude said:
HAHA I liked that... hehe i have a 99 accord with h22 same wiring problems but mines runs, just alot of codes. but good luck selling it.

Yea the guy i got the shell from had a h22 in there but he blew the motor, so he just left me the harness and all the accessories, and the harness had external coil and no resistor box so i think the original motor was out of a usdm prelude, i can get another harness for and accord that year for 80 bux but im scared that might be a waste of money, any idea?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts