Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
97 Civic HB for sale cheap

ok so I just bought a 97 del Sol and I have decided to get rid of my other project car because I can't afford fixing both of them up. I am selling a silver manual 97 civic hb for cheap just to get some money to put towards the Sol. I used it as my daily driver for about a year and a half now and motor runs strong and leaks no oil. The car does grind a bit going into 3rd and 4th but its not enough to keep you from driving it daily or wont be a problem if u were looking to do a swap like I was. It doesnt have any back interior because some idiot that I bought it from decided to paint it red and black so I pulled it out to put new interior in but never got around to it. Other than that its not in to bad of shape just needs some work put into it. Great project car to start with!
Asking $1500 obo. Located in central PA, email me if interested for pics and info [email protected]

·
Registered
41,903 Posts

·
Banned
1,457 Posts
shoot me some pics mx[email protected] , how far from ohio?

i have some jdm del sol parts id trade ya!

should fit eg's and del sol's

SRR LCAS 100
SRR TIE BAR AND SWAY BAR 250
TOKICO STRUTS AND SHOCKS W/ SKUNK2 COILOVERS $300 (told to have 12k miles on them

Del sol parts all jdm YO>

jdm headlights
jdm maplights (grey)
jdm visors

stock tails

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.