Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale:eek:ff my car that I sold. I still have all the directions to my parts.

Used Apexi ws exhaust $200
random tech high flow cat $50
Used DC sports ceramic header $100
Used blue AEM pulleys $50
Used jacobs ice pak ignition/coil $50
New in box 2 Front adjustable tokico illumina shocks $100 for the pair
4 used concept neeper synchro 17inch wheels and tires. I think one tire may need to be replaced. Best offer. One wheel has a slight crack that will need to be fixed.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hi, i would like pics of the

Used Apexi ws exhaust with random tech high flow cat $200
Used DC sports ceramic header $100
Used AEM pulleys $50
New in box 2 Front adjustable tokico illumina shocks $100 for the pair
4 used concept neeper synchro 17inch wheels and tires.

ALso what kind of deal are you willing to work out for me if i buy them all? and maybe all except the coils and the rims. Let me know, Thanks.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I will take your headers pending a picture and model number.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
accord parts

I will try to pictures up tomorrow night, if I can't I will need your emails to show you the pictures. I think my prices are really reasonable. If you make an offer on a whole package, I may consider it.

·
Registered
111 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
interested in the pulleys.
Pm Me.

·
Registered
48 Posts
If you can't post up the pictures, send them to me and I can do it for you. Are you willing to part out with just the high flow cat?

[email protected]

Edit: One more thing. Do you have any references? Ebay?

·
Registered
111 Posts
do you have paypal? i can make you the payment now if you want. Let me know, Thanks.

·
Registered
111 Posts
check your private message.

·
Registered
111 Posts
howmuch for the pulleys shipped and the tires only shipped to 48310?

·
Registered
48 Posts
The link to your photos is not working for some reason or is it just me?

·
Registered
111 Posts
he doesnt reply that much....

I want the pullys and the dc sport headers and the cat converter but he doesnt reply to private messages and he doesnt sound like he wants to sell the stuff asap.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sorry about not getting back to you asap but I do work two jobs, am going to school for my masters, and have family obligations. In order to get shipping quotes I need to wait till Tuesday because this is a holiday weekend. I know that shipping the tires will be a lot becuase they are heavy. I am really not sure how much everything weighs so I will have to take it to the post office. I was hoping someone local would be interested and I am not interested in selling the parts any cheaper than what they are listed for. Buyer needs to pay all shipping costs.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts