Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All!

Just bought a '01 ex coupe 5 speed :D. It has 15" wheels and would like to step up to the '98 Acura CL 16" wheels. Both have same 4 lug pattern. Concerned about offset and other possible fit issues.

Anyone know if they will bolt right on, or is there mods that must be made?

Thanks
Tommy

·
Registered
49,788 Posts
Tommy997 said:
Hi All!

Just bought a '01 ex coupe 5 speed :D. It has 15" wheels and would like to step up to the '98 Acura CL 16" wheels. Both have same 4 lug pattern. Concerned about offset and other possible fit issues.

Anyone know if they will bolt right on, or is there mods that must be made?

Thanks
Tommy
if they are both 4 lug then im pretty sure they just bolt right on

welcome to SHO btw

·
Registered
39,372 Posts
is the CL a 4 x 100 or a 4 x 114?? i know that your civic should be 4 x 100. as far as offset goes, they should be fine.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
rnstein69 said:
is the CL a 4 x 100 or a 4 x 114?? i know that your civic should be 4 x 100. as far as offset goes, they should be fine.
I have a 2001 honda Accord (4x114). '98 CL is also 4x114 but I'm trying to make sure of the offset match and to inquire if there is any other fitment problems.

Thanks
Tommy

·
Registered
39,372 Posts
Tommy997 said:
I have a 2001 honda Accord (4x114). '98 CL is also 4x114 but I'm trying to make sure of the offset match and to inquire if there is any other fitment problems.

Thanks
Tommy
oh sorry bout that..lol.. i dont know why i read civic. one of those days i guess. but i think that the offset should be ok.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.