Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
nice work, would expect nothing less from you though :)

it's amazing how quick you'll get over missing the old y8, as you pointed out.

one thing i would like to add here though, when i did my swap (not a k20, but had p/s line problems as well) i couldn't find a line flare kit to flare the line myself as i had to hack one line up, and put the fittings on the other. i took it to a tractor-trailer brake/tire shop and had them cut/flare the line for me. cost $1.50

Very disappointing to here about the HASport mount kit too. sounds line the quality isn't there as it once was. wonder why that is? rusty bolts out of the box is ridiculous. also makes me wonder if the other kit is worth it's weight either :confused

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
kommon_sense said:
Getting my axles from www.raxles.com . Marty at raxles has built axles for a number of k-swapped road-racers. I need to take measurements tonight so that I can order the axles tomorrow.
i've heard good things about raxles :tu.

i'm suprised to see they don't already have k20 swap axles in their lineup.

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
the dremel cut-off wheels are the tits. i cut through hardened steel suspension bolts with them because that's all i had available to use :lol

keep the updates coming, looking good :tu

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.