Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i have a 98 acura integra and it has no exhaust system at all and my friend just bought a cat-back exhaust for his car and still has his oem exhaust system i was wondering if i can put his exhaust system on my car . his car is a 97 civic ex. mine is a 98 integra ls

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
Yes, it will fit- ive done it. I actually put an integra exhaust on a civic. The bends are exactly the same (GSR is different, but it will work on an LS). The only difference is the hangers. The B pipe on an integra exhaust has two hangers right near the cat. A civic only has one. So youll have an empty rubber hanger on the car. Also, the hangers on the canister right by the bumper are angled differently for a civic, so you may have to heat them up and bend them. I didnt do this, so the exhaust is just a little crooked out the back.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Sirfallsalot243 said:
Yes, it will fit- ive done it. I actually put an integra exhaust on a civic. The bends are exactly the same (GSR is different, but it will work on an LS). The only difference is the hangers. The B pipe on an integra exhaust has two hangers right near the cat. A civic only has one. So youll have an empty rubber hanger on the car. Also, the hangers on the canister right by the bumper are angled differently for a civic, so you may have to heat them up and bend them. I didnt do this, so the exhaust is just a little crooked out the back.
Yep, It will fit, and is quite easy... Sirfallsalot explained it very good in detail...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.