Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was driving and spun out, and i had white headlight- i think mtec brand, well i was driving and spun out at like 15 mph on a turn, and next thing i know my rh side headlight busted, the whole bulb busted.......and when i put in a new one the headlight assembly seems a little dim...........does ne one know how to fix this, form the outside it looks kinda brownish , but the left one looks completely black ( because there projectors), well does ne one know how to clean it so that i can put my HID kits on , O and i have an extra kit for sale if ne one is interested.........well please tell me if u know how to clean the housing -- the inside of it .

·
Registered
110 Posts
You can take the headlight off, but that requires taking off the front bumper, then just take the headlight out clean the inside off it with a toothbrush and some soapy water or something that can scrub the inside and use some type of plastic polish or wax to clean the outside headlight.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
naw u see......its the actual projector.........not the outside - i understand what most of yall are gettin at tho. the outside with the hood closed.........but its inside........with the hood open and the bulb taking out and if u look inside its dirty.....u know --- like if i take off the bumper and i take out the headlight- and the assembly---i only have a very small hole to work with - to clean with water and soap and a brush- but lets say i am able to clean the projecto ne ideas of how to wipe it down????

its the higlighted part thats cloudy - not the outside lamp<br>

·
Registered
110 Posts
StupifiedGenius said:
naw u see......its the actual projector.........not the outside - i understand what most of yall are gettin at tho. the outside with the hood closed.........but its inside........with the hood open and the bulb taking out and if u look inside its dirty.....u know --- like if i take off the bumper and i take out the headlight- and the assembly---i only have a very small hole to work with - to clean with water and soap and a brush- but lets say i am able to clean the projecto ne ideas of how to wipe it down????

its the higlighted part thats cloudy - not the outside lamp<br>
Ya run clean water through it and let it dry that should work then the heat of the bulb should do the rest. Worked for me

1 - 6 of 6 Posts