Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where can i get an OEM painted .. i know its going to be a jack move for the price.. but i want that oem look back.. i hacked mine up and did the "grill" thing.. any ideas...i was thinking in the neighborhood of like 300 bucks or something

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
ToDamnSlow said:
where can i get an OEM painted .. i know its going to be a jack move for the price.. but i want that oem look back.. i hacked mine up and did the "grill" thing.. any ideas...i was thinking in the neighborhood of like 300 bucks or something
The only way youll find one for that price is if someone is just begging to get rid of theres- a rear OEM 99-00 underbody lip spoiler sells for 350 from the factory, I could only image what a front bumper would cost- good luck

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i dont get it, are they new bumpers.. or just covers?.. there aftermarket.. not oem i assume for 55 bucks...

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
majestichonda.com

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
ToDamnSlow said:
i dont get it, are they new bumpers.. or just covers?.. there aftermarket.. not oem i assume for 55 bucks...
Yeah, they're aftermarket.. It looks the same as a Honda bumper, and they're certified too.. It's a "bumper cover." A Wings West Aggressor kit is just a "bumper cover" as well..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.