Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1999 Civic SI F/S LOWERED!!

I got a 99 Civic SI 5spd for sale. It is a Black SI with Black/gray interior. It has 84,000 miles on it. Car runs Excellent and is in Excellent condition. It has a Dc Sports header, a clifford alarm and 17" rims with 80% thread on it. Car has a salvage title due to theft but everything was replaced and looking new!

Asking price $8900 obo

Call my cell with offers (626) 806-6118
OR drop me an email [email protected]

WAS $8900
Price of car now $7500 :wow

·
Registered
14 Posts
no offense, but a salvage title, for whatever reason it is a salvage, generally cuts the low to average retail of a car in half, making you car about 5 to 7 thou. I have seen this first hand :(
AJ Lea

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ajlea said:
no offense, but a salvage title, for whatever reason it is a salvage, generally cuts the low to average retail of a car in half, making you car about 5 to 7 thou. I have seen this first hand :(
AJ Lea
Besides the car being salvage, it is in perfect condition.....I wouldn't sell a Civic SI for $5000 in perfect condition like that....

·
Registered
718 Posts
it doesn't matter what you would sell the car for mang, it's what the buyer would pay for it, and he's right your looking at 6 TOPS if that bitch is mint

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yo wtf....i put up OBO for a reason....You all aint gotta shyt on the price....If you're interested then offer.....wtf

·
Registered
718 Posts
i'm just saying bro, no disrespect meant

1 - 10 of 10 Posts