Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of Black Projector headlights for a teg need them sold shoot me an offer brand new in box never hooked up

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Let me get my digi camera from my buddy I will take a pic if not this is what they look like

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TTT

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Need to sell

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
EL BUMP-O

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TTT

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I need to but Like I said the look just like the pic I posted They are brand new never hooked up etc took out of box to check and make sure got correct set. I will try and get pics up soon

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Tryin to get digi cam but they are brand new in Box need to sell asap

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
watin on Flynlow to respond he has lights being held for him unless I don't know anything from him soon ready to be shipped

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
BUMP NEED TO SELL ASAP PEOPLE PLEASE HELP A BROTHER OUT

160 SHIPPED CHEAP AS HELL

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
how loe you talkin these are brand Spankin new like I said opened box looked closed it

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ok , well have fun trying to find them for that much you have the lowest bid that's for sure DAMN LOWBALLERS

·
Registered
45 Posts
lol lowballers what are you talking about trying to get what you payed for them back. Sorry to say but the value of any automobile part decreases after being bought and shipped so you'll never get the price you payed for them back unless you find someone dumb enought to buy it. just like the car once you drive it off the lot after you bought it. It decreases in value $4,000. Don't believe me then look it up you self.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.