Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Simple question.. Where can I get a quality kit for my sh? Not the knock off types. Could yall post some pictures, and where you got the kit. Please, no my boy said, or post to help your back yard resin shop. Most kits I see around have that nasty flare out at the bottom and poor mount points. I know modification or some sanding my be involved but I shouldnt have to reform the unit to match the conture of my car.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
OEM lower body kit or the WW RS kit are the best and simpliest looking. Neither of them take away from the car.

Look in the picture thread at the top of the page for pictures.

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
call me crazy but dont u already have an OEM kit? And it doesnt matter if its a base or sh:eek:

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1: I do have a OEM kit on the unit
2: I know it doesnt matter what model prelude.

The question is where can I get a different kit other then Black widow thats not a knock off or poor qaulity. I plan on showing my car in late 04 as a demo for a new product. I want a extreme look. I couldnt find anyone online , and nada with Ebay.

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
sell out:eek: and y do u need a wild kit to get attention? Shit i beat a lot of "tricked" out ludes at Carlisle w/ an oem kit and and i was in the WILD category........all i'm saying is that u shouldn;t change the appearance b/c u think people might notice it more......they might notice it but its going to be ugly....i havent seen an aggressive kit for a 5th gen that looked good......just look at all the fine lines on it.....y not keep it that way

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sell out... lol. (<-- Save your negative energy for real)

As for attention when it comes to marketing more the better.

Please tell me this prelude is ugly... If so not sure what planet you live on. Now I have to support the clean look and street durablility which the OEM does both. So someone please come with some positive useful info..

·
Registered
30 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I like the front on the picture I posted which is the same on the white lude.. What is the name of that front. That front , BW sides are nice , and rear im not sure what I want. From what I read thats not what you have sell. Where did you get the kits.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I live in richmond too and you are the other guy with the oem kit.
ive seen you around midlothian

anyways...
dont sell your pretty oem kit for something wild and nasty. The clean look is always the best and gets all the respect

OEM KIT = BEST FOR 5TH GEN PRELUDE

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This beef or negative energy is for the youth, soo where still cool. I thank you for your post on the subject.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yea ,, what do you drive BB? Yea I plan on making the lude a trailer queen for my product. But, sure OEM tell I get another vehicle and start on my the lude.

OO yea bike 6000$

11k miles, 01 R1

True 6000k HID bulb in hi-beam
Black widow high mount exhaust
Rear video system

Nice bike, 04 is sick (Due spring 04 )

·
Registered
778 Posts
i say u keep the oem or ww rs kit. its so clean and nice. if u want the crowds attention and u have the money for a nice unique color but dont change the kit its look sweet!

·
Young&Dangerous
10,160 Posts
Have you ever thought about Mugen

I havent seen a sliver Lude with the kit. Keep it oem....i alway wanned a regular turbo black lude with this kit, but i have a white SH Lude, so i'll just stick with my oem sides and try to supercharge her...

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Mugen is cool.. Hey BB did Richmond Honda change there service department in the last 6 months ? I've heard stories for real. I tried to catch up with John and see what going on since he also is a X employee up there. I just take my lude to him for any major work for real. Its a shame can put trust in the dealership. Our NT Security person here took his 00 Accord up there for service, they charge him 400 to turn his rotors. They took in the vehicle monday, he went up there yesterday to get it and the car smelled like gas. Im really trying to understand how that works for real. I drop him off so It was a shocker. (Also when to see the matrix Revolution yesterday, terrible move-- opps back to the story) Maybe the mechanic was working with a fuel system on another unit , then jump in his car to pull it on to the rack. I understand his point not to take the car let them clean it up or figure out if it the car. He has two kids so fumes wouldn't be good. Honda offered a rental from Enterprise for the time being which was good I thought. Its crazy my wife works on there corporate account at the Midlothian Branch so she picked him up. lol.. Simply thing went south if you ask me... I want to get my Transmission oil changed gotta keep the SH internals all go, not sure if Richmond HO is for me,, maybe Broad st.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts