Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 99 prelude sh with h&r race springs (approx. 2" drop). I need shocks really badly. What kinda shocks do you guys recommend that I get? i've checked a lot of websites and they say, "97-01 prelude, except type sh"...so i'm wondering what kinda shocks i have to get for the sh. do you guys also know of any good websites that are reliable and have a really good price, or any cheap performance shop in the rockville, md area? thanx for your help.

· Registered
547 Posts
no1stunna09 said:
i have a 99 prelude sh with h&r race springs (approx. 2" drop). I need shocks really badly. What kinda shocks do you guys recommend that I get? i've checked a lot of websites and they say, "97-01 prelude, except type sh"...so i'm wondering what kinda shocks i have to get for the sh. do you guys also know of any good websites that are reliable and have a really good price, or any cheap performance shop in the rockville, md area? thanx for your help.
what im ordering are the koni yellows (neuspeed), but i've heard that they are pretty much the best shock out...(correct me if im' wrong) also, if u have aftermarket springs they will fit, cause the sh's length or spring rate is different.

www.aieonline.com???
www.importhorizon.com
www.optauto.com
www.groupbuycenter.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.