Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I have been hanging out with this girl who has a bf. I know she has a bf, she knows that I know she has a bf. However she continues to ignore that fact and still cheats on him with me. This does not really bother me that much but I want to know what I should do about it. What if I want to be her bf...or maybe its not the best idea since she is cheating on her current bf. Is this a common occurance? ....I'm not sure where this is really going to lead because I dont know of anyone in this situation.

So if anyone has been here or know of anyone who has....what is the usual outcome of such occurance?

·
Registered
23,038 Posts
that same situation happened to a friend of mine, he was screwing around with this girl who had a serious bf for about 5 years but she was cheating on him with my friend....about 3 years later they are together the bf is out of the picture, they just bought a house and are getting married in the spring. The bad thing is...there are alot of trust issues between them..she cannot trust him when he goes out, therefore he has virtually no friends and she still rags on him, possibly because she cheated on her ex and he thinks she will do it to her! Be careful and good luck :)

·
Registered
23,038 Posts
88ReX said:
I think I'm just going to run away from it before anyone gets hurt.
if you think there is potential in the relationship....then don't run away, face it, tell her to break up w/ her bf if she doesn't want to, then leave, if she's doesn't want to let him go, then i suggest you leave because the mental anguish is hard.

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Genri.Truth said:
You should be ashamed for ever getting involved with her.
WHAHAH :D

well just wanna point out that, if that's not the first time she has cheated on a boyfriend, she will, and i promise u that, cheat again.

and no one pointed a gun to her head and tell her to cheat right? so it was her who made the decision, so she is to blame, this guy is only human! eheh...wAHAHAH :D

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Diana said:
that same situation happened to a friend of mine, he was screwing around with this girl who had a serious bf for about 5 years but she was cheating on him with my friend....about 3 years later they are together the bf is out of the picture, they just bought a house and are getting married in the spring. The bad thing is...there are alot of trust issues between them..she cannot trust him when he goes out, therefore he has virtually no friends and she still rags on him, possibly because she cheated on her ex and he thinks she will do it to her! Be careful and good luck :)
i used to think like that too, but let me just tell u a real story. not to say u are wrong or anything, just wanna let others to see my perspective.

my very best friend in the world was going out with a very decent christian guy, though he is the quiet, not so romantic type, but he has ambitions, a nice guy Z

but 3 years down the relationship, i guess it was a bit boring for her, she cheated on him with this guy X, then she broke up with Z and went out with X. 2 years down the relationship, she realized that she need to have a family now to finance a house, but she couldnt do that on her own, so she married guy X. one week after they got married (no honeymoon), she cheated on her husband with a co-worker that she had been having feelings for before she got married.

so now. what do you think she would do next? confesses to her husband, husband forgives her, they move on, but then she will probably cheat on him again with whomever comes along to give her enough attention.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
88ReX said:
Ok so I have been hanging out with this girl who has a bf. I know she has a bf, she knows that I know she has a bf. However she continues to ignore that fact and still cheats on him with me. This does not really bother me that much but I want to know what I should do about it. What if I want to be her bf...or maybe its not the best idea since she is cheating on her current bf. Is this a common occurance? ....I'm not sure where this is really going to lead because I dont know of anyone in this situation.

So if anyone has been here or know of anyone who has....what is the usual outcome of such occurance?
If she'll cheat on him, what in your right mind would lead you to believe she wouldn't cheat on you?

·
Registered
259 Posts
hm thats funny you wouldnt want to be cheated on but its ok if she cheats on her current boyfriend with you:rolleyes: ...You should drop this chick right away. Shes a waste of time and probably couldnt careless about anyone else's feelings including yours.

·
Registered
614 Posts
karma will catch up to you and bite you in the gonads. The golden rules i do to others are you want done to yourself. Go ahead and help that girl cheat, then someone else is going to help your girl cheat on you ;)

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well the bitach started it. I figured that she would get rid of this guy eventually but thats not the case. SO rather than pursueing her I think im just going to get away. Shes a bunghole anyways.

·
Registered
614 Posts
88ReX said:
well the bitach started it. I figured that she would get rid of this guy eventually but thats not the case. SO rather than pursueing her I think im just going to get away. Shes a bunghole anyways.
finally you start thinking clearly. :tu: u my friend need a drink! CHEERS

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
88ReX said:

Fuck it
Deny it
Fuck it again
Continue to deny it
Fuck it a third time, and get it on video
Use the video as black male
Continue to fuck it

·
Registered
35 Posts
Sev_civic said:
karma will catch up to you and bite you in the gonads. The golden rules i do to others are you want done to yourself. Go ahead and help that girl cheat, then someone else is going to help your girl cheat on you ;)
That's the truth.

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
88ReX said:
uhh well she jumped me before I knew about the other guy.
oh damn, she is evil!

no way should u try to have a relationship with a girl like that, they are dime a dozen, find someone worthy enough.

i hate lying bastards and bitches

·
Registered
464 Posts
*nod I agree with lots said here, she fucked you for fun, not for love... Dont confuse the two... And besides, you wanna tell your kids that you and their mom met b/c she was cheating?!?!?! Not a good way to start out a story. Not really looking longterm??? Do you guys have fun hanging out??? Is she cool enough for anything but fucking??? You already said she is a bunghole, seems like a case of dick taking over mind....

Its tough not to confuse the two motivations, but it sounds like you know where you want this to go, just go with it... She gets in your face, throw it back at her, you got plenty of fodder..

Genri. Truth, yes, he did the act as well as she, but he didnt really know the 1st time. No one is infallible, be more constructive than pointing fingers, saying who is bad and who is good, you're not Santa Claus.

As far as helping someone cheat only brings cheating on you, NO, gettting with a cheater brings cheating on you, not Kharma..... Take responsibility for bad choices...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts