Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
845 Posts
i guess that fixes the reliability factor. they both sound tough. how much more the does the 350 weigh over the 1.3? one of the factors that make those cars the best is the perfect weight balance f/r. Anyways, good vid!. peace

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
1998typesh said:
i guess that fixes the reliability factor. they both sound tough. how much more the does the 350 weigh over the 1.3? one of the factors that make those cars the best is the perfect weight balance f/r. Anyways, good vid!. peace
I was thinking the same thing. Is it GM that makes the swap for it?
edit: just read the first post...lt1 or ls1?

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
if you look close, i think the valve/header covers or whatever say corvette?
look close at about 35 seconds into video on the red one. :confused

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
jdm894dr said:
:mad I hope those cars brun in hell with the owners for disrespecting the Rotary engine like that and the mazda Rx name
man STFU,that is the best thing you could do to the rotory.......pull it out and throw it in a lake

BTW the engine in the red one is a LS1 or it could be a LT5 but I doubt it cause the LT5's are rare and cost a ass load of money

·
Registered
357 Posts
jdm894dr said:
:mad I hope those cars brun in hell with the owners for disrespecting the Rotary engine like that and the mazda Rx name
The rotary engine has no torque bro, drop an LT1 and you've solved that problem.

I think its a great idea. I mean, did you see how fast the red 7 moved ? A rotary 7 vs. that V-8 7 would get it's balls handed to it.

·
Registered
4,559 Posts

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
fiat147power said:
Ok, whats the point in buing an rx7 to drop an v8. Buy an corvette instead.
And if so why aren`t they drifting, that`ll be cool, and sorry if I misspelled some words
whats the point of buying a hatch and putting a vtec motor in it then. Its in the name of the game, people trying to be different.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.