Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this will probably sound dumb to those who read this. For Christmas, I received a floor jack, creeper and jack stands because i wanted to work on the cars in my home. Well, since it finally started warming up, I figured I should start looking into good locations to jack up my car.

I drive a 2000 Civic SI. I've visited other forums and some of have said there is a lift point right in the middle near the front where I can jack it up. I'm familiar with the side lift points but when I want to do an oil change, I feel that doing the one side and then the other will put to much stress on the car.

So is there actually a spot in the front middle area to lift it up? What's your opinion about this? Which option/way should i do it?

Also, if you have a picture of the front lift point (if there is one), could you post it? I prefer visuals instead of hunting for it.

I have lifted my car before but with a hydraulic lift at my school, however when I graduated, I could not use it anymore so now I'm left with this. Hope some can help me, thanks guys!

· Premium Member
23,755 Posts
its in the middle of the front crossmember..its not that hard to find

· Premium Member
23,755 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.