Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm putting nitrous on my JDM b18c5 stock block. The setup is a dry shot. i have seen the other thread where people talk of putting about a 75 to 100 shot on. My first question is should i upgrade the injectors from what they are and what are the stock b18c5 injector size? I have already a walbro 255/lph pump, fpr, hondata s200, and fuel rail all waiting to be put on. I just need to know if i need to upgrade the injectors. Also i believe i can add more fuel when i need it through the hondata. if this is wrong please let me know so i can get a wet shot. thanks.

· Registered
54 Posts
You'll need to upgrade your injectors to run a high dry shot like that. I recommend to go with a wet shot if your going with a single port. And by the way a 100 shot on a b18c5 is kinda high if its not direct port system.

· Registered
54 Posts
ok. what size injectors do you recommend? will stock dsm ones work?

what makes the direct port better? i realistically will probably run a 75 shot.
I recommend rc 310 only for a dry kit if you go wet you will not need the injectors and the dsms will work with alot of tuning. And direct port is better because there is a fogger in each intake runner thus causing way better and even flow of nitrous. also if wet injector are not needed.

· Premium Member
23,755 Posts
100shot is too high for that motor..compression is too high with cast pistons and the ring lands are too narrow..plus you dont want to run a dry shot that high..wet shot can run that high and its a lot safer to do so and you wont need to upgrade the injectors. direct port is better long term..but unless you are planning on doing a lot of racing with the car then its not really needed

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.