Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I have the money now and I am looking to buy some shocks/coilovers... I am pretty sure I want Koni Yellows and Ground Control coilovers.... Would this be a wise decision? And is that all I'll need to get to install them, just the shocks and coilovers? Where is the cheapest online place to buy these?

·
Registered
11,248 Posts
yellows and ground controls are a good combo. Only question is whether or not it is the right combo for your needs. What are your plans for the car?

You will also need additional adaptors to use the konis w/ground controls. GC sells these for about $10 each (so $40 total).

check www.modacar.com for prices on the konis.

·
Registered
12,727 Posts
you do know buying coilovers may hinder your handling if you don't corner weight them??? and everytime you change the height on the coilovers your supposed to get an alingment done. otherwise you will eat through the tires when the alignment goes bad(especially toe).

I suggest going with koni yellows and some nice lowering springs on a good height. when you install them you can play with the height adjustment on the shock.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts