Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I still haven't found a good enough prelude (km's and body wise) but I usually do my part shopping and researching before I get a car I want. I am so frustrated right now with trying to find prelude parts it is insane. Just to fill you in on what I plan on doing, I plan on doing a turbo set-up and exhaust first. The exhaust I was looking for was a T1R but apparently they dont sell them for 92-96 ludes. Since I plan on turbocharging my car I am gonna need an exhaust system 2.5 inches. I am also looking for one with a titanium tip. This is where I need your help on maybe finding me some good performance websites for preludes or maybe recommending some exhaust companys. I also have a question about getting the exhaust custom made and just buying the muffler. Would that still work as well as say a greddy or skunk2 cat back exhaust? Now to my turbo questions. Since I am pretty new to the F/I scene I plan on buying a turbo kit rather then custom making it. I haven't been able to find a descent kit. I am only looking for about 7 maybe 8 psi but there aren't many kits available out there for the 92-96 ***** preludes. I have been looking at a turbonetics kit but I haven't seen one for the ***** model. Any help is appreciated and sorry that this is so damn long. Thank you very much to all that help.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.