Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
12,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1.) So like an idiot, I didnt take into account that the HF and Si fuel rails have different locations for the Fuel Input line, so my Si fuel line from the filter to the rail is too short for the HF rail I have now.

Question is, the fuel line has the banjo bolts clamped on the ends, can I get the line out and install a longer one, or do I have to obtain a whole new fuel line piece off of an HF?

2.) On the CV shafts, there is a pin thingy you are apparently supposed to remove and install a new one of before you put the CV shafts back in.

Can I buy this pin from am auto parts store? Or whats the deal with this?

· Registered
20,101 Posts
what pin thingy are you talking about? the c clip? I never replace those unless they are broke

and I believe that you need to get a whole new line, there might be someone in your area that could make you ione, but you might as well by one

· Registered
12,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what pin thingy are you talking about? the c clip? I never replace those unless they are broke

and I believe that you need to get a whole new line, there might be someone in your area that could make you ione, but you might as well by one
yeah, thats what I'm leaning towards.

Anyone have a 88-91 HF Fuel line that runs between the filter and the fuel rail

· Registered
12,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
here was the pin in question:

But I think I can just install again without doing anything I was told. The manual I used I think assumes you are re-building the CV shaft

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.