Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i havent posted any kills latley and was jus gonna let u all know how the zex is working for me. ive raced 3 cars with it

first one was a 2002 mustang gt before all the flaming starts it was automatic and ive looked up and found out they only run 15.2 stock and this one was stock but it could of had flowmasters or something cause it was very loud. but a good sound loud i guess u could say
well i was at a red light and he pulled up and started reving and laughing. so i wanted to try the nos out and relized when he stoped reving he put it in drive and car hooped up so i relized it was a automatic. light turn green and i poped the clutch and flipped my nitrous switch and started to pull to about 30 and we went to 80-85 and when he let offf he was right behind my door. he hit his brakes and fliped his high beams and waved to me and he turned off.

second one was a 95 civic with a b16a1 swap i jus dont like this kid and i wanted to woop the ass. we pull out of hardees at 20 mph roll and he flored it and then instantly i pulled one him like crazy stoped at 75mph and didnt really think he raced but my friends who were watching said he was. so guess his car jus slow or something.

third one was last night it was a guy i knew from school last year didnt talk to him much and never relized he was such a shit talker. he has a 04 spec-v with aem intake and nismo exhaust system. he was telling me bout hanging with a evo from a dead stop untill 3rd gear and even thought i was sumb anuf to think he actutully beat a crx with a gsr turbo engine.
kid was a real idiot.. he looked at my car and laughed cause it was single cam and stuff he kinda wass pissing me off. so he kept saying he didnt want to race cause hed jus kill me and how he hung witha evo all this crap so he wanted to go down the road to see our friends gs turbo eclipse project and he didnt know how to get there so i was like well ill show u if u show me how mad the sentra would woop my ass.. we rolled for 1/4 mile and i was in 2nd gear at 20mph then i floored it and he hung untill about 50 and then i pulled 3 to 4 cars on him and let off at 85. we got to the guys house and he wass speachless and didnt say a word about it all i said is u shouldnt be suck a shit talker buddy.

well ya pretty long post jus thought id share with you all

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
'02 Mustang GTs with auto trannys still run low 14s, and they are easy to launch. Never a 15.2.

Does your car run low 14s?

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
civic96TN said:
i havent posted any kills latley and was jus gonna let u all know how the zex is working for me. ive raced 3 cars with it

first one was a 2002 mustang gt before all the flaming starts it was automatic and ive looked up and found out they only run 15.2 stock and this one was stock but it could of had flowmasters or something cause it was very loud. but a good sound loud i guess u could say
well i was at a red light and he pulled up and started reving and laughing. so i wanted to try the nos out and relized when he stoped reving he put it in drive and car hooped up so i relized it was a automatic. light turn green and i poped the clutch and flipped my nitrous switch and started to pull to about 30 and we went to 80-85 and when he let offf he was right behind my door. he hit his brakes and fliped his high beams and waved to me and he turned off.

second one was a 95 civic with a b16a1 swap i jus dont like this kid and i wanted to woop the ass. we pull out of hardees at 20 mph roll and he flored it and then instantly i pulled one him like crazy stoped at 75mph and didnt really think he raced but my friends who were watching said he was. so guess his car jus slow or something.

third one was last night it was a guy i knew from school last year didnt talk to him much and never relized he was such a shit talker. he has a 04 spec-v with aem intake and nismo exhaust system. he was telling me bout hanging with a evo from a dead stop untill 3rd gear and even thought i was sumb anuf to think he actutully beat a crx with a gsr turbo engine.
kid was a real idiot.. he looked at my car and laughed cause it was single cam and stuff he kinda wass pissing me off. so he kept saying he didnt want to race cause hed jus kill me and how he hung witha evo all this crap so he wanted to go down the road to see our friends gs turbo eclipse project and he didnt know how to get there so i was like well ill show u if u show me how mad the sentra would woop my ass.. we rolled for 1/4 mile and i was in 2nd gear at 20mph then i floored it and he hung untill about 50 and then i pulled 3 to 4 cars on him and let off at 85. we got to the guys house and he wass speachless and didnt say a word about it all i said is u shouldnt be suck a shit talker buddy.

well ya pretty long post jus thought id share with you all
That was a good read and the third race was the best.

I didn't realize the GT was that slow. There was an '04ish model flooring it at every stop light yesterday and it seemed like an automatic. I should have taken him.

BTW, did any of them know you had nitrous?

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jus the guy in the ser knew i has nos and still shit talking..lol

nathan i looked it up and read it i could link the page to u.
from what i saw it didnt lauch too good.
i not a v8 freak so i jus went by what a few pages told me.
no my car is prolly high 14's not low 14's

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
civic96TN said:

ok all i have to say is atleast you aren't claiming you have a 13 second d16 like other ricers. thanks for the honesty

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
i just bought a zex kit.....reading this makes me want to install it NOW!! but i just got through rebuilding the motor (it needed new rings so i was like why not :rolleyes ) but i'm going to put a few thousand miles on it before i do. it'll give me time to get the direct port kit / bottle warmer / purge kit / and electric bottle opener........ :bomb can't wait..... :D

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
killer B said:
i just bought a zex kit.....reading this makes me want to install it NOW!! but i just got through rebuilding the motor (it needed new rings so i was like why not :rolleyes ) but i'm going to put a few thousand miles on it before i do. it'll give me time to get the direct port kit / bottle warmer / purge kit / and electric bottle opener........ :bomb can't wait..... :D
i love the kit :bomb

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
civic96TN said:

No offense but those times you looked up are wrong. Anyone that pulls a 15.2 in a 02 GT is a disgrace.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
what u got done to ur car?
theres a guy i know with a 96 gsr with jdm front end
lightweight flywheel skunk intake manifold header and intake exhaust that wants to run me. he thinks id take him i think it be close race.

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
civic96TN said:
what u got done to ur car?
theres a guy i know with a 96 gsr with jdm front end
lightweight flywheel skunk intake manifold header and intake exhaust that wants to run me. he thinks id take him i think it be close race.
you will gsr's aren't fast. they only run 15.5's i/h/e and some other boltons should be good for a really high 14. i don't have a gsr anymore. it got hit by a truck. i have a 240sx now. but i smash gsr's now hehe and walk rsx's. if that gives you an idea.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thats good to know. i got a friend wit a 240 he's doing a rhd sivia clip swap and a sr20 engine

would a rsx s kill me

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
civic96TN said:
thats good to know. i got a friend wit a 240 he's doing a rhd sivia clip swap and a sr20 engine

would a rsx s kill me
if he's in the U.S and it's a daily driven car, tell him he is an idiot for doing a rhd conversion. it's pointless in the U.S unless it's a show car and it's a safety issue. and how is he gonna pay tolls on the turnpike. unless he is "jdm" crazy. i already have an sr20det. just put the chouki bumper on and i need to get painted. tell your friend to find a spare used starter for the car and alternator. you have to import them from japan and a sr20det starter is $618 brand new. but he will be happy with the motor.they can put down 400whp on stock internals and they can easily get there. injectors, cams, turbo, exhaust, boost controller and tuning will get you there

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
civic96TN said:
ya already told him he a idiot..lol
but it be quick car. oh well
where are you located.? i have safc (still need to be tuning), 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, greddy rs BOV. forged bottem end, vlsd, walbro 255, and so on. but just to warn him the the car will reak of gas and he wil run stupid rich. first thing he should do is get tuned. but they are quick.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.