Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
soooo say if i had a dvd i downloaded i think its in mp3 format....... how would i go about converting that into somethign i can burn onto a dvd and play it on a regular home dvd player??

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
dvds doesn't come in mp3 format. mp3 is an audio format. if you mean mpg then that's just a video file that you will need to convert to dvd structure files. we need more info about what you have.

·
Premium Member
6,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok hang on ill get the file info heres the name: The.Ice.Harvest.DVDRip.XviD-DiAMOND.www!OSIOLEK!com
i see no extensions on there ohh actually i can play it in Divx so it must be in a divx format?

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
the format is XviD and the video was ripped from a DVD source. so that's not really a dvd files(which should be around 4GB). so yea you need to convert it to dvd structure but that's really a waste. might as well download the whole dvd. but yea glad to help.

·
Premium Member
6,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
IntegraTypeRS said:
the format is XviD and the video was ripped from a DVD source. so that's not really a dvd files(which should be around 4GB). so yea you need to convert it to dvd structure but that's really a waste. might as well download the whole dvd. but yea glad to help.
yeah it is about 4gigs it is the whole movie ive watched it on the comp in divx, know where i can find maybe ISO's or dvd format files?
i dunno im new to dvd recorders and types of files that will work in dvd players, until now i just stuck with regular cdr shit...... had to expand the horizons

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts