Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ladies and Gents!...

Here's a little video from the other night.. were bored.. Had our trucks(2003 F150 Triton 5.4L is mine.. And im sure you all know Roberts 93 Chevy)

Anyways we went out for a lil fun.. Decided to post the tiny bit of fun we got on film.. LoL most of the time we forgot to turn it on Haha.. But yea. It's not tooooooo fanfuckingtastic but hey, we had fun and thats all that matters right?? Right!

But on to the video!

Edit: I was trying to "drift" LoL so bare with the slowness into the turns ;) Then some donuts and messing with Robert towards the end LoL Enjoy and please leave me some!

Right Click and save as!
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wNzYyMTk5NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE=

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No replies??? Hmmm.. Ahwell.. It was fun.. Maybe just not as exciting as ppl may have hoped.. Im just beginning to try and learn this whole "Drifting" thing.. Better start out easy... :clap

·
Registered
198 Posts
fuco8210 said:
What kind of file is it? I can't run it.
are you using IE or mozzilla/firefox... I can't view it if I try to download it with firefox. if I use IE it works fine. it's a WMV

-Chad-

·
Registered
198 Posts
fuco8210 said:
I'm using fox fire but i saved to my comp and still couln't run it???
yeah. I know.. firefox just doesn't download correctly from we-todd-did-racing.com.. your gonna have to use IE to download anything that's hosted on we-todd-did-racing.

-Chad-

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Allstokhonda said:
yeah. I know.. firefox just doesn't download correctly from we-todd-did-racing.com.. your gonna have to use IE to download anything that's hosted on we-todd-did-racing.

-Chad-
Ahh I see thanks for clearin that up. :w00t

·
Registered
38 Posts
well what i saw of it was pretty cool lookin but it kept skippin and stoppin so i gave up on it my computer is gay like that:bh . anyways ttyl

1 - 9 of 9 Posts