Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Oops, I guess he forgot about the bullet in the chamber. Noticed how when he wanted the other gun, everyone was tripping out.......LOL

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1BadGeeSeR said:
Oops, I guess he forgot about the bullet in the chamber. Noticed how when he wanted the other gun, everyone was tripping out.......LOL

:lol Yup, when he went for the big one, they said put it down, the class wasn't too impress how he handle the small one. but who can blame them :p

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
damn he was like "im the only one i know that has the glock 40" BOOOMMMM

its ok, walk it off

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
I would LMAO if I was there out loud to the point of falling in the floor

·
Registered
783 Posts
how in the world could he bring a loaded gun into a seminar. What bothers me even more is why does he try to continue when he's shot in the leg.. hahaaha look how he limps, call the ambulance

C

·
0 Posts
kwanjai said:
how in the world could he bring a loaded gun into a seminar. What bothers me even more is why does he try to continue when he's shot in the leg.. hahaaha look how he limps, call the ambulance
No one else really freaks out either! If he shoots his OWN foot, I sure as hell don't want to be sitting there so that he can shoot me!

·
Registered
643 Posts
owned
:clap

But he MADE HIS POINT! I bet none of those kids EVER touches a gun for the rest of their lives! Pretty good lesson if you ask me.

It would kinda be like the DARE cop snorting a buttload of crack cocaine and overdosing and dying in front of the kids to show them that drugs are bad. :giggle

·
Registered
188 Posts
haha

:wow i bet that shit had to hurt like hell i dont think that i could have stayed that calm if i just shot myself in the foot or leg. i guess if i was that big, i prob have a bigger tolerance for pain...

:evil <---- not sure what its for but its cool hs hell

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
I saw that yesterday... what a beast. Who just takes a .40 round to the leg and keeps on talking like nothin happened? Notice how he asked the guy that handed him the gun "Is it empty now?" Obviously they didn't clear the chamber... taaards.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
:lol what a dumbass. it was hilarious though when someone started to yell "put it down!" when he reached for the next weapon.

·
Banned
240 Posts
Yeah, the guy has a nice tolerance for pain... or perhaps its shock i'm not too sure. Notice the one dad in the audience, after he asks for the bigger gun, he takes his kid under his arm, i was crackin up. Damn good lesson if u ask me.

·
Registered
868 Posts
holy crap, that's the funniest thing i've ever seen!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
big muthafuker + not knowing the gun has a bullet in the chamber= his ass but hes a tough g he asked them if they were ok :eek

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
That's Kimbo's cousin..

Too many things to say about that video.. first.. his big fucking hair.. second.. how he says.. "i'm the only one professional enough to handle this weapon".. lol.. it was a room filled with black folk.. they were calm.. if they were white.. i venture to say it'd be another story. I kind of question whether it's fake or not.. nobody reacted! And he kept on teaching!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts