Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
K here's the deal...I just bought a 89' Hatch for a winter ride but its to damn mint to call it a beater so I want to hook it up a lil bit....I decided to go back to show with the Del Sol( Decah lambo doors,molded kit,Air ride...ect...ect)And I just bought all new suspension for the Sol(kyb agx 4-ways,eibach sportlines) now to the question will my suspension from the Sol fit my hatch?

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
The Del Sol was the CRX replacement, so just as a hunch I'd say "no". Also I don't remember seing the same catalog # parts for Civics & Del Sols even if they're the same year.

Hopefully somebody will be able to give you a much better answer, I might be very wrong!;)

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Shiba-Kun said:
The Del Sol was the CRX replacement, so just as a hunch I'd say "no". Also I don't remember seing the same catalog # parts for Civics & Del Sols even if they're the same year.

Hopefully somebody will be able to give you a much better answer, I might be very wrong!;)
OPPS! I think I was wrong... Which I guess is good news for you! Hope your Del Sol are similar in age.;)

http://www.coximport.com/store/164025

Looks like the KYB AGX's are shared between the Civics & Del Sols!:D I guess it's best to just check the mfg.'s sites and match catalog parts for your cars.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanx for the good detective work:p

·
Registered
959 Posts
kaminari wing

Hey Nosvtec I sent you another PM a long time ago about the Kaminari wing. I do want one, but now that I don't have a taker for my kit I'm not sure I have the extra money but let me know how you can get me one and at what price. Email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
7,625 Posts
Shiba-Kun said:
OPPS! I think I was wrong... Which I guess is good news for you! Hope your Del Sol are similar in age.;)

http://www.coximport.com/store/164025

Looks like the KYB AGX's are shared between the Civics & Del Sols!:D I guess it's best to just check the mfg.'s sites and match catalog parts for your cars.
Parts are shared between Civics and del Sol's of the same generation which is 5g. He has a 4g Civic. I'm pretty sure the springs can work but the shocks I don't know about. If you have them already and the car is sitting there, try to see if they'll fit. Sometimes it's just a matter of the LCA bracket on the shocks needing shims to fit right.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts