Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what are these all about? to show how good of a driver/manager you can be/are? im not understanding the points other than in the races, the more points available, the harder the race

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok, we need to devise a rating system here... like 1-25 aspec points is easy, 25-100 is hard and 100-250 is fugging near impossible... but im getting drunk right now so someone else needs to think up something better if thats not good enough, im not thinking very clear... besides, i gotta go race, the wifeys gone for the weekend, and i start school monday... fcuk me! i gotta get some GT4 time in!

*edit, ok ,so i just raced a 48 point race, and it wasn't that difficult, so lets lets say 1-50 is *easy, 51-100 is medium, and 101-150 is fugging hard... sounds good to me... whacha'll think?

·
Registered
969 Posts
i just raced a 100-120 point race and that shit is hard best i could get is 2nd place =/ ......... so how do you play b-spec mode?

·
Registered
5,895 Posts
b-spec mode, you just watch the AI take over your car and race for you while you watch over it and direct it by telling it the pace its should go (slow down, cruise, steady, fast, or push) tell it to overtake the cars (triangle) and when to pit in (circle). it gives the controls along the bottom so you dont have to write this down.

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i do 100-115 easilly w/ a CRX SiR and stage 2 weight reduction
i dont know what races your on, but 100+ races, i have yet to get anything better than 3rd... and thats with me sober....

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
RWD Beginners cup... 2004 S2000 Type-V (Stock)... 146 points... easy as hell

~Peace

·
Registered
6,058 Posts
A-Spec poitns are factored by:

Weight
Power
Suspension
Tires

So when you start modding those, the points get lower, Tires and suspension take away more aspect poitns, while heavier cars give more.

The system is slightly flawed, because the calculations can be fooled. for example, get a dodge ram, and mod it to hell, then take it to a race, you'll get 180+ points easy each race, no challenge.

B-Spec points - Best way to build these up are the family cups on the Nurb. Easy you'll get around 500+ points, lol. It levels up your driver crazy quick. Just remember, start him out with lower power cars, then start to put him in with high powered cars, he'll be winning races like there's no tomorrow.

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
You guys are goofy!! I have TONS of A spec points! Mainly cause I did the Driving Missions. they are worth 250 points if you pass them the first time on the first try!

·
Premium Member
13,998 Posts
I figured out the point system. Its pretty easy from what I see so far. I went into a race with a 440hp skyline vs crap cars , ran clean and got 1pt. Max was 7. Then went in same race with a completely stock type-r civic. Ran the same way , clean and got 7pts.

Im guessing its basically how you compare to the others and how you beat them. Basically 1st place in a matched or slightly faster car will equal max points. Get a way overpowered car and you will get 1 point for 1st.

But im sure there are other factors. But this is a good way to keep people competitive.

·
Registered
6,058 Posts
Nyceguy17 said:
You guys are goofy!! I have TONS of A spec points! Mainly cause I did the Driving Missions. they are worth 250 points if you pass them the first time on the first try!
You will always get 250 points no matter what on Driving Missions, regardless of what try, it just has to be first place.

And Mike - That's pretty close. It works by power, weight, tires, and suspension in comparison to the competition. If you're car is stronger, lighter, etc, you will get fewer point. If it's weaker, power/suspension/etc, then you will get more points. It's really straight forward.

·
Premium Member
13,998 Posts
tha_con said:
You will always get 250 points no matter what on Driving Missions, regardless of what try, it just has to be first place.

And Mike - That's pretty close. It works by power, weight, tires, and suspension in comparison to the competition. If you're car is stronger, lighter, etc, you will get fewer point. If it's weaker, power/suspension/etc, then you will get more points. It's really straight forward.
Yeah I just saw your post. Guess I missed it at first, Heh.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts