Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the market to lower my car. I first decided on an eibach prokit which I could get off ebay for around $200 shipped. After talking to one of my friends he told me to check out a local shop. I figured they'd have a bunch of cheap shit...apc, matrix, etc... and came to found out they did. They just happened to also have some eibach sportlines (and some matrix springs which I was completely not interested in) to fit my accord. the guy working there acted like he didn't hardly knew much about them and tried to tell me they were pretty much the same as the matrix springs. I asked him how much he wanted for the sportlines(which were brand new in the box). he asked another guy there and he told them to price them like the ones he sold before. he told me $99 plus tax. I knew these springs retailed for $200+ so I immediately bought them up. I didn't originally plan to go with these springs since they have a bigger drop than the prokit. I figure I will team them up with kyb agx's since they are supposed to be good struts.

question: what camber kit do I need that won't rub or hit the finder like I’ve read about? I think I will need about 1.5deg of correction. preferably one costing <$200

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
I would be more scared of your stock shocks going out with sportlines than anything else. Every car is different but a buddy of mine had sportlines on his 00 4dr accord and within a year he had to get new shocks.
I DOUBT your camber would be off by 1.5 deg though; thats a bit much but if you need a camber kit I have the ingalls and am pretty happy with it.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TSM_Pikachu said:
I would be more scared of your stock shocks going out with sportlines than anything else. Every car is different but a buddy of mine had sportlines on his 00 4dr accord and within a year he had to get new shocks.
I DOUBT your camber would be off by 1.5 deg though; thats a bit much but if you need a camber kit I have the ingalls and am pretty happy with it.

I'm not stayin with factory shocks. I'm getting kyb agx's. is ebay the cheapest place to find them?

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
you can check w/ the superhonda sponsors for great shock prices

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.