Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
n your opinion which car would you want to have?

A brand new Accord V-6 or a brand new RSX Type-S?

They are both 200hp if I'm not mistaken.

One is lighter with a stick, and the other is heavier with a automatic.

Prices are different.

:confused: WHAT WOULD YOU PICK???????????!!!!!

· Registered
313 Posts
What do you enjoy more? Cruising around with your arm around hunny (or maybe hunnies if you cool like that) ;) or do you like ripping up the streets shiting like a mad dawg around the corners?

If you like cruising in luxury, go with the Accord... if you like driving fast, go with the RSX-S :)

· Registered
720 Posts
I think it's a decision based on personality. The Accord is such a roomy & comfortable car, and the EX V6 is so luxurious, and considerably powerful. The RSX is not that roomy, but is more suited for racing (imo only!) than the Accord. I personally prefer the Accord, because previously owning a del Sol, I was dying for something more roomy. Anways, good luck on your decision, and I'm sure you'll be unbelievably happy with either choice. ;)

· Registered
324 Posts
Hehe, I had to make the same decision back in 01. I couldn't decide so my dad decided on the AV6. But if I could do it all over again, I would have bought a beater until the new 7th gen AV6 came out and then decide or just get the RSX-S. My accord already looks outdated when parked beside a RSX or even a 7th gen civic! kaka.. But if you have the money then the AV6 has a lotta potential, esthetics wise keke.

· Registered
75 Posts
I had a choice between the lude, the rsx-s, and the v6 coupe. I defintely think that u should base your decision on how u like to drive. I sat in all three cars and by far the accord just seemed to mold around me. The other two were just 2 cramped and personally the intereior of the acura isnt up to par with the accord. I chose the accord and i am very happy with it, after all it is still pretty fast, and looks better than both the other choices. GOOD LUCK!!!

· Registered
225 Posts
well in canada, the v6 cost the same as the rsx-s about 31k canadian. And since i've had my v6 for about a year and a half, i would like to try out the rsx-s if i had the chance.....

· Registered
283 Posts
I dunno

I think I'd rather have a lude....4th gen I'd say...:D

The new AV6 is pretty pimped but I'd rather have the RSX type s. You can't beat a stick for a fun driving experience and that's what it's all about. I wouldn't trade in my ride for an auto anything (almost anyways).

· Registered
917 Posts
Re: I dunno

racerpunkX said:
I think I'd rather have a lude....4th gen I'd say...:D

The new AV6 is pretty pimped but I'd rather have the RSX type s. You can't beat a stick for a fun driving experience and that's what it's all about. I wouldn't trade in my ride for an auto anything (almost anyways).
Man I only wanna get a stick for weekend cruise 'cauze traffic just suz here in California! :cry: It takes me 30+ minutes to drive less than 14 miles on the freeway to and from work! I woouldn't wanna shift myself to death in traffic [email protected]

· Registered
252 Posts
Accord definitely....the RSX is fugly IMO.....

· Registered
563 Posts
RSX mang....accords are cool..but it gets boring not being able to manually shift them.....but then again..chicks dig accords so up to u mang..

· Registered
198 Posts
mite wanna wait for next gen is300. a larger engine, possible 6 speed automatic and stick, also itz a rwd. now, i wanna see which company will make the better car. lexus or honda?? who do you think will make a better car?? jeez, now i'm losing my honda pride. leaning more towards the is300 these days.

· Registered
252 Posts
Greddy_v6 said:
mite wanna wait for next gen is300. a larger engine, possible 6 speed automatic and stick, also itz a rwd. now, i wanna see which company will make the better car. lexus or honda?? who do you think will make a better car?? jeez, now i'm losing my honda pride. leaning more towards the is300 these days.
Ya except for the fact that they are trying to compare the RSX and the Accord....the IS300 is in a little higher class than both of the previously mentioned cars....

· Registered
198 Posts
maybe wid the rsx. but wid the accord, within the same price range, well almost. if those are the two are the only choices, wouldn't pick either. if you want the rsx-s go for the original, an integ type r. if you can find it.

· Registered
75 Posts
You cant really compare the is300 to the accord, the is300 is closer to the tl, or tl s, and in that case i would take the tl-s hands down.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.