Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DAMN it all to hell. I have been waiting for 2 friggin months for my wheels. They came in today. I went to have them mounted and balanced and the fuckers dented them!!!!!! Now I have to talk to the sup tomorrow so I can get them replaced. Sorry, had to vent. Pics delayed for a little bit. :( Oh well, my seats should be in Friday........

· Registered
2,650 Posts
Ludeboy said:
DAMN it all to hell. I have been waiting for 2 friggin months for my wheels. They came in today. I went to have them mounted and balanced and the fuckers dented them!!!!!! Now I have to talk to the sup tomorrow so I can get them replaced. Sorry, had to vent. Pics delayed for a little bit. :( Oh well, my seats should be in Friday........
So how did they bend the wheels? On the tire mounting machine or while balancing them? And was it all the wheels or just 1? That's why you always watch them, so they know not to screw up :mad:

· Registered
240 Posts
Ludeboy bought ROTA SUBZEROS if i'm not mistaken. Which is what i'm getting. I forgot how much he said$$$ but the once i'm getting are 550 for rims no tires.

LUDEBOY how did they dent them...who what happen ..give more details. cause i dont want a shop to fuck up my White rims.

· Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yeah, I got them from Rev. They are pretty cool guys. They didn't come mounted and balanced since I bought the tires elsewhere. Cheaper that way. Sears automotive was the one that screwed up the rim. I think they dropped it. I have 3 on right now. The bronze Subz are friggin bad ass with the black. Wait for the new pix. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.