Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,608 Posts
try to stay within the stock diameter. if the overall diameter of the wheel is bigger or smaller than stock it will dramatically mess up your speedometer reading.. also your performace will be adversly affected.

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
my 98 accord has 225/40/18 khumo ecsta tires wrapping Racing Hart M6 Evos. they're like 7.5" wide. my car is dropped about 2.5"f and 2"b. most r18 tires will come in 40series meaning that they're not really going to fill wheel gap unless your lower it. 1.5" is enough for something clean.

·
Registered
210 Posts
pnewman3032 said:
loxllxol, how did you get your high beams to be that tint of yellow? i've been lookin how to do that, do they light up in that yellow ion color?
Got some tint spray from autodynamic.com. It should be around $20-25/can. I'm still looking for a yellow 9005 bulb that actually looks yellow when lit up! Anyone know any brands that have yellow 9005?

·
Registered
667 Posts
How about offset?

42 or 45 sounds good

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
loxllxol said:
Yeah, use 225/40/18. I have Toyos that are that size, but she seem thicker than all the other 40 series tires I've compared them too. I'm lowered just a little over 2" with coilovers and took out all the fender gaps. Pic in the sig.

What type of coilovers do you have and how much were they??

·
Registered
35 Posts
hmm.. so do you know if they will fit? I am contemplating... I really don't know my suspension yet, so I am not sure if they will fit in there...

I could have probably fit 20's of my altima, but I knew how much room I had....

just wondering.. thanks for the info!

·
Registered
837 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.