Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought new accord...

I just bought a new 01 accord and it has the 6 disc changer in it. The cd player turns on but.... the volume is stuck at a low volume... it won't go up or down. on the display it has two vertical lines on the far left, like a pause button on a remote??? Any ideas how to fix this??? Thank you.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I bought an aftermarket stereo but I'v seen this on other stereos before too. on mine theirs a button that says ATT and it like a mute button so that if you need to say something to a buddy or order at the drive thru just hit it drops the volume down low, but you can still hear it, then hit it again and the volume jumps back to normal. I f you cant find the button to make it normal just diconnect the battery for a minute then turn th stereo back on should reset it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my stock 6disc cd player ... volume wont turn up or down just stays at a low volume. it is like it is muted. someone suggested i look for an "att" button. There is no att button... and i don't have the tools to unplug the battery lol. any other ideas...???

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,367 Posts
here's an idea....how about post in the same topic you made before instead of making a new one?

if you're having so much problems w/ it and don't have the tools, either A) go buy some tools, or B) take it to a shop to let them look at it.

edit: threads merged.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A. I figured somebody might know how to fix the direct problem (the cd player itself). B. I looked all over my garage and found everything but the size wrench I needed and was a little frustrated... I will probably have to buy new tools. lol. C. I have an appointment to get it looked at but have to wait a couple days... and I hate not having sound.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts