Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I knew they were close but damn right on? I bought a factory spoiler for my 94 Accord a few months ago but it needed painting. Last week a spoiler that happened to be my color came up forsale on Ebay so I bought it. I put it on last night and a buddy with a 96 Civic came by and was admiring how clean it looked. I pulled the other spoiler out of the attic and sure enough its a direct fit for his Civic. I knew these cars were close but damn the trunk is exact. I never knew that

·
Registered
365 Posts
not sure if it works for any other generation tho... not for gen 4 accord at least...

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
That's interesting. also, kinda related, the cavalier sideskirts fit civics, the mounts are just a hair different but a tiny bit of custom work will get those suckers on, but I'd figure a civic has 10x more aftermarket than the cavalier to begin with but might spark someone's interest.

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,367 Posts
i wouldn't say the trunks are "the same" though...cuz that implies we can swap trunks w/ civics....and i'm pretty sure that's not possible :hehe

·
Registered
365 Posts
UltraMagneticAL said:
i wouldn't say the trunks are "the same" though...cuz that implies we can swap trunks w/ civics....and i'm pretty sure that's not possible :hehe
word :aww

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
UltraMagneticAL said:
C'mon you know what I mean. I didn't say they were "exact" but indeed they are the same. Literally on a 94 Accord and 96 Civic from edge to edge they are EXACT. Now if we can swap trunks I am not sure. Truthfully I don't care I just thought it was ironic the width was there. Hell the more I think about it the spoiler I got from Honda was for a Civic. They included to heavy duty bars for the trunk support, and I have shocks. I gave them to my buddy with the civic because his trunk utilizes the bars. So basicly, if you see a Civic with the same color as you and want the spoiler, it is an exact fit. Thats all I am saying. Now if you want the whole fricking trunk I have no clue. ;)

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,367 Posts
okay dokay....cuz a wrx spoiler fits perfectly on my mr2 and those cars are nothing alike ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts