Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I live in Europe. I just bought an Accord 2.0 DTI (diesel) - 1998 European version. Does anyone knows where I can get a car specification or download a User guide for this car. I have never driven a Honda and I am not familiar with this car's data. This is about the fifth generation of Accord.
You guys should be much better informed than I am .. about Honda.
Thanks alot!
KarloAl

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
KarloAl said:
Hi, I live in Europe. I just bought an Accord 2.0 DTI (diesel) - 1998 European version. Does anyone knows where I can get a car specification or download a User guide for this car. I have never driven a Honda and I am not familiar with this car's data. This is about the fifth generation of Accord.
You guys should be much better informed than I am .. about Honda.
Thanks alot!
KarloAl
98+ is 6th gen accord.
Try honda to see if the have a user guide for your car; or go back to where you got it.
If you really want to find out something about the car, I suggest you try to search on here.........doubt we've ever dealt with that particular model but see whats up.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Accord diesel

It is 96-98 model.. This is may be the last car made in this model:))..
I bought it from a person how is just a dealer. He doesn'tr carry any information on the second hand cars he sales. Anyway.. it seems it is hard to get any info on the INternet about this model:-((
You reccomended where to look for an informatiopn but it appears just as dots.. there is no address or a link!!!!
Thanks anyway.
KarloAl

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
KarloAl said:
It is 96-98 model.. This is may be the last car made in this model:))..
I bought it from a person how is just a dealer. He doesn'tr carry any information on the second hand cars he sales. Anyway.. it seems it is hard to get any info on the INternet about this model:-((
You reccomended where to look for an informatiopn but it appears just as dots.. there is no address or a link!!!!
Thanks anyway.
KarloAl
Here's how it runs in the US
90-91 was a 4th gen model
92-93 was a 4th gen late model (Accord looks got updated from 90-91)
94-95 was a 5th gen model (Body style changed from 4th gen and got bigger)
96-97 was a 5th gen late model (Trunk was redone but body stayed same)
98-99 was a 6th gen (Body style changed, interior got bigger)
00-02 was the 6th gen late model (Not sure what changed....)
03-04 was the 7th gen model (Body style changed, engine changed...)

If the dealer doesnt carry any info on the cars he sells......then why the shit did you buy from him?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bought it from him.. because the car is good. It is in a excelent shape. No scratches, paint looks as new. Interior nas no damages at all. It sems this car had been driven just when the guy was wearing suit :)).. I just liked it. I hope I won't be sorry!:))

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Accord diesel

This is a diesel engine that Honda is getting by their collaboration with Rover. It is 2.0 liters engine Turbo diesel, Fuel injection. 105 H.P. This is the only Honda with a diesel engine. This model of Honda had been made for only 3 years - 1996, 97,98 . I think it is only for the European Honda Accord. I don't know about the Japanese models.
This Accord has no Station Wagem modification. It is only Sedan.. Gasoline one has a Stateion Wagen of Accord.

·
Registered
160 Posts
thats pretty cool....don't know any info about your car though, sorry. but when i was searching, i found some articles saying they're coming out with a new diesel accord in europe. awesome

1 - 8 of 8 Posts