Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

781 - 800 of 853 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
That white accord is f'n NICE. i like the wiper removal....i had to look at it for a minute to figure out what made it look so clean. My 95 has 339K miles and I am planning on an H22 and paint to bring it back. Who did the h22 swap and what was the labor cost? Any problems encountered? Nice job!

·
Registered
887 Posts
That white accord is f'n NICE. i like the wiper removal....i had to look at it for a minute to figure out what made it look so clean. My 95 has 339K miles and I am planning on an H22 and paint to bring it back. Who did the h22 swap and what was the labor cost? Any problems encountered? Nice job!
Thanks man. I had a shop do my swap, Import Power House in Phoenix AZ. I bought the engine on HMO though. No problems encountered since they do the swap on a daily basis :)

·
Registered
4,086 Posts

Damn, i remember this car from waaaay back. Wanted to make mine look like it and had some of its pictures on my HD. Good to still see u around man.

Here is mine:

Not me BTW

i'm diggin the grill and headlights on that bad boy, it's funny i found a similar grill for my gen 6, they make em plastic for around 40-50 and carbon fiber for 110. even if i were to get the plastic i think the sunken in mesh on the grill makes accords look sportier. geez i gotta get one of these jobs so i can make shit happen with this accord

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
Thats the way it goes i guess hahaha. I notice u have a DA as well, i have one too. Doing some stuff to it today actually, here's a pic of how she sits now

nice car, but you need a camber kit really bad

·
Boost Junkie
6,249 Posts
not too shabby at all....

·
Registered
887 Posts
nice car, but you need a camber kit really bad
true, but then it wouldn't be what it is. I'm almost tucking, if the wheels were straight i would have a MAJOR rubbing problem. The offset is +15 so... Its all about low offset and camber lol

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
true, but then it wouldn't be what it is. I'm almost tucking, if the wheels were straight i would have a MAJOR rubbing problem. The offset is +15 so... Its all about low offset and camber lol

would rolling the fenders allow the wheels room? i know what you mean when it comes to tucking. i'd like to get mine to tuck but if i go any lower here in oklahoma if i hit a dip or bump at the right speed i'd be picking up pieces of my motor off the highway

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
dude, i gotta save some tread bro. i would like to go lower and as soon as i get out from under my wifes control i'll be able to do the shit i want, i especially need to get the accord lowered, it looks really tall, but plays well into the sleeper effect

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
i'll have to get on when i get home, i only see a third of the pics here, i see most sig pics but hardly any in the posts, i'll check it out when i get home if the bitch ain't there acting all pissy because i have interests other than wasting my life away with her

·
Registered
887 Posts
would rolling the fenders allow the wheels room? i know what you mean when it comes to tucking. i'd like to get mine to tuck but if i go any lower here in oklahoma if i hit a dip or bump at the right speed i'd be picking up pieces of my motor off the highway
Hahaha i feel ya man. Yea, rolling fenders makes a world of difference

you need a camber kit to add some neg. camber to make those wheels
fit your fenders...right now it looks kinda mexi-flush. not hatin though, I
actually dig both rides :)
Hahahah, it is what it is. Getting camber kits to add more negative camber defies the purpose of getting camber kits. If anything, i should get 195's instead of 205's that are on it right now. To make it tuck, i should lower it more, but its low as hell the way it is and i really don't plan on lowering it any more. Thanks on the input :)

781 - 800 of 853 Posts