Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

801 - 820 of 854 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Heres a few photos of my 1996 Honda Accord EX Widebody Conversion. I did the $50 Rustoleum paint job on it. Painted it with a roller. At the bottom I'll put a link to the whole thread.

Heres a link to the $50.00 Paint job write up on my accord. Gen5Alive.com

·
Registered
5,141 Posts
Get some wheels then I'll give my opinion.
It'll stop that rear bumper looking so wide.
Im not a fan of roller jobs i save that for old vans but it does look like pro roller work. You've done this before :lmao
+ i hate fiber glass its crap to work with and distorts too much like the rear spoiler is doing.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Im not a fan of roller jobs i save that for old vans but it does look like pro roller work. You've done this before :lmao
+ i hate fiber glass its crap to work with and distorts too much like the rear spoiler is doing.
Nope. First time doing a roller job. I'm please with the outcome. I know not everybody is diggin the wide body. But I like it. Its different and probably the only 2 Door accord wide body out there. I think the best thing about my car is nobody knows what kind of car it is, well except for other accord owners. Headlights and taillights give it away. Also I molded the mirrors in from a 96 eagle talon, and the gas door is off of a 94 Lumina Van.

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
hee hee I showed a friend just the back end and they thought it was a beat up mustang

it needs a bit of TLC, kudos for doing the work man :tu

·
Registered
608 Posts
yea the new rear end makes the wheels look like donuts, bigger ones might help

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
really does look like some jank ass mustang

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
yea from the passenger side it looks just like some messed up mustang.

I like the body design of accords as is, the only thing they realy need IMO is a small drop in the front and back of no more than 1 inch and some 16" rims with 205-225s on them with an aspect ratio of like 40-50.

Theres a few fender modifications on the front that dont look bad, theres some with vents on them, I've seen on another accord in this thread. I believe they are carbon fiber.

Also some retro fitting some HID's that would look like the newer BMW type of headlamp would look nice. besides that I don't think that there is anything I would do besides keep it looking good by wash and wax it like you love it.

·
Registered
887 Posts
My roller job:

So dont be "hatin" on roller jobs lol. $50 well spent in my opinion and it was done 2 years ago. Its a lot of work though

BTW no really feeling the widebody. But if u like it, that all that matters.

·
Registered
171 Posts
This thread is worthless. Who wants to see pictures of Accords anyway? :rolleyes

·
Registered
5,141 Posts
My roller job:

So dont be "hatin" on roller jobs lol. $50 well spent in my opinion and it was done 2 years ago. Its a lot of work though

BTW no really feeling the widebody. But if u like it, that all that matters.
Im actually very impressed at that roller job!
I use the fine decorating ones and do loads of coats and keep polishing back but I've never had a finish like that.
You sir are a master of the roller :lmao

·
Registered
10,346 Posts

can someone (mods?) help me with my links' coding so you can view the pics on the post rather than clicking on the link? thanks in advance..
fixed

801 - 820 of 854 Posts