Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my accord is an lx and i dont have the little black under body lip that the ex's do and i really want it cuz if you paint it white along with the rest of the stuff it makes ur car look alot lower and cleaner. i was wondering if anybody had one of these for sale, or knew where i could get one and how much they cost. also, if anybody has done this before, are they just directly bolt on cuz i looked under the bumper and it looked like there were some pre drilled holes with screws in them but i am not sure....thanx, here is a picture of my front, it looks kinda "empty" with nothing under the bumper.

·
Registered
556 Posts
go up to your dealership and they can order that part for ya. it should bolt right onto the under bumper. i got mine for my 04, for like 30 dollars or less... :)

·
Registered
91 Posts
I think u mean for your 94 eh :D

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how much would it cost to paint all the black trim around white including the bumper?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Before:

After:

looks a lot better huh......go to the junkyard and pull it from an EX, that way u get the screws aswell. probably cost u $10:)

·
Registered
192 Posts
MrMike said:
[B......go to the junkyard and pull it from an EX, that way u get the screws aswell. probably cost u $10:) [/B]
That's Right.

It can be bolted on witout removing the bumper. (I wasn't lucky enough to get the hardware w/mine, had to use nuts and bolts from the bin) but it's a bitch. Taking off the bumper would prolly be the way to go. IMO dont paint the mouldings on your white car. I did and I didn't like it, but to each his own. I did one side and it didn't look right to me. The black lip along the bumper looked better to me and the mouldings seemed to define the side or something. Hard to express. I've painted the lower rocker panels white and it looks good. Without the black door moulding there was just too much white, top to bottom. Wish I had taken a photo. I have to say body colored or no mouldings look good on most cars, but it didn't seem to do it on our 4g's. My opinion.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts