Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey does anyone know where i can get a "right hand drive" dash at? website?person? phone number? i am ready to do a full conversion and i found one on a website but now it is time for me to do it now the website is not there anymore......

thanks honda guys

ben

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
U KnOw MeH FoO said:
hey does anyone know where i can get a "right hand drive" dash at? website?person? phone number? i am ready to do a full conversion and i found one on a website but now it is time for me to do it now the website is not there anymore......

thanks honda guys

ben
Website prolly not there anymore because this conversion would be almost pointless.......

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
U KnOw MeH FoO said:
pointless.... ok..... but i was looking for a RHD dash....
OK..........then keep lookin somewhere else but here........try a junkyard or places over in japan that will ship you one but this is the most pointless mod ever.....you might as well get the real deal jdm stanley headlights too so that your rhd accord can truly be rhd and your headlights will match the wrong way too. :eek
The website you went to does not exist for a reason...think about it.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i know it does not... because they dont make much on the dashboards... I WANT ONE... no matter if it's pointless to you or not... aight? i could care less what the hell you like about an accord or what not.. i was asking "WHERE TO GET ONE" not your comment on if it's pointless or not...

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,367 Posts
okay, so what if you get a dashboard? what about the steering rack? what about the brake lines? what about clutch lines? what about the throttle cable? what about the wiring? what about the mirror and window controls?

·
Registered
46 Posts
You can go to www.cardomain.com, search rides, type in the year make and model of your car, then for the region put japan. When the cars come up ask one of the guys to help you out, because I'm sure they will be able to help you out.

You might have to sign up first if your not a member already.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts