Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a bunch of parts off a maroon 96 Accord EX sedan:

-complete rear end. includes: both quarter panels, trunk, trunk lid, rear bumper assembly, rear glass. $750

-2 back doors. gray leather door panels optional. $400 each

-left headlight $40

-engine swap. includes: F22B1 2.2L sohc vtec engine, 5 speed transmission, starter, alternator, ecu, axles, shift rods, shifter, 122K miles. 100% complete swap. $650

-left fender. $60

-left suspension "cup". the part that goes from the front left door to the radiator support. $make offer

-dashboard. slightly scratched. $100

-other misc parts. email me and ask me if i have what you're looking for.

all of these prices are obo. i'll consider any offer you can give me. buyer pays shipping. email me [email protected]

· Registered
258 Posts
nameistan,
Do you have the entire setup along with all the nuts and bolts? I need it because I'm restoring my Accord. In the past I made the mistake of ripping and cutting the vaccum hoses out while installing a cheap ass Focuz intake.

· Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
xchinamanx said:
Hi, I'm interested in the starter if it is 5spd. I am also interested in the hazard signal switch. The thing right above the radio. Give me a price on either one. My e-mail is [email protected]. Thanks.
sorry not parting out the engine

AcCoRd DoRiFtU said:
i wan to do a disc brake convertion on my LX..email me if u wan me to sell yurs
check your mail

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.