Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Probably not many people care, but I had to post. I've seen one Accord type R in a magazine long ago. Has anyone else seen one, or one worthy of even wearing one those little stick on badges.

Got pics?:confused:

· Registered
344 Posts
When i was over in Europe, i was lucky enough to see 2 of them. One in black and one in white. In white, that car is just artwork, i chased the guy down and was asking him questions in spanish about his car. In black, it doesn't show the body lines enough. What i really wanted to see was a CTR, but no luck. :(

· Registered
301 Posts
Yeah, they are only available outside of the States, so asking any in the States if they have seen one is rare - the person would have to be "well traveled" .... :p

· Registered
84 Posts
We have plenty of them.

Our ATR has 212 PS but not that bang the ITR has...

If my family grows, I think of trading my ITR for and ATR so I wouldn`t stop to belong to the family of SHO and HT ;)

· Registered
1,880 Posts
Well, i got the Type R brochure from the UK. Damn fine car. Should've been in the states too. Looks way better than the 6 gen.

· Registered
1,880 Posts
Its basically a much better version of our 5g accord

· Registered
93 Posts
if you got the money...you can go order the extra parts from honda directly and change your 6th gen to an ATR or Accord Euro R. But that is going to cost a hefty some of money. I know I looked into it. :)

· Registered
334 Posts
i saw a picture of a guy who had it in the states i believe it was at honda hook up .com they had it in white, man did it look nice.(next to the s2000 the nicest car honda makes Not including the nsx cause that is not realist to the avg. person)

· Registered
10 Posts
That is actually true. The guy is from Ohio and he also works for Honda. That is why he has an ATR here in the states. He is in Honda R&D. The pics were actually posted on here like two years ago. Before all these changes and before they trashed my name awhile back.

sakdpimp said:
i saw a picture of a guy who had it in the states i believe it was at honda hook up .com they had it in white, man did it look nice.(next to the s2000 the nicest car honda makes Not including the nsx cause that is not realist to the avg. person)

· Registered
1,004 Posts
All of us who live in America have to remember that the Government watches out for our best interests ([email protected]#@!...cough) so we only get low HP cars most of the time. If we are lucky we might actually see the CTR here sometime...plus the wussy watered down version of a Skyline. I am just glad that I got something that left Japan almost untouched.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.