Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was going home the other nite...and i saw a Toyota Trueno...the EXACT same color as the one in initial d...my house was at the 2nd light...but i passed it and went a couple more blocks in front of the trueno...eventually we were at a red light...he looked at me...i checked out his car one more time...light turned green and we went off...there is this area that is just like initial d...the turns are REALLY sharp and the road splits...one is downhill for traffic coming back...and one side is uphill...i heard him mishift from 1 to 2...and since i'm on auto...there's no point...haha...so we were neck to neck for about 5 seconds...i hear him shift to 3....then i went from d4 to d3 to push my engine...he pulled half a car ahead...and then he went behind me...i guess he was taunting me...pulled ONTO ONCOMING TRAFFIC! then he pulled right in front of me...and i saw fire come out of his exhaust...i was in awe...i felt like i was in initial d...he slowed down...i pulled up...gave him a thumbs up...and i made a u-turn and drove home

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
you're 12 and just heard of initial d.....we know...we've all been there.....not all of us said it happened in real life though

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
cctgc said:
i was going home the other nite...and i saw a Toyota Trueno...the EXACT same color as the one in initial d...my house was at the 2nd light...but i passed it and went a couple more blocks in front of the trueno...eventually we were at a red light...he looked at me...i checked out his car one more time...light turned green and we went off...there is this area that is just like initial d...the turns are REALLY sharp and the road splits...one is downhill for traffic coming back...and one side is uphill...i heard him mishift from 1 to 2...and since i'm on auto...there's no point...haha...so we were neck to neck for about 5 seconds...i hear him shift to 3....then i went from d4 to d3 to push my engine...he pulled half a car ahead...and then he went behind me...i guess he was taunting me...pulled ONTO ONCOMING TRAFFIC! then he pulled right in front of me...and i saw fire come out of his exhaust...i was in awe...i felt like i was in initial d...he slowed down...i pulled up...gave him a thumbs up...and i made a u-turn and drove home
evryting like intial d, eh?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what would be funny is if i was really 12...i'm 17 -_-...how would i drive if i was 12? if u guys live in california...or specifically....diamond bar/walnut...u would noe where i'm talking about...intersection of lemon/la puente

1 - 5 of 5 Posts