Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up with accordv6.com ? I can't seem to open the accordv6.com website?

· Registered
25 Posts
Frosty said:
How fast can we expect accordv6.com to be back up Mo?
We are still re-engineering the whole format to incorporate a few more user friendly applications. We are testing a few new things . . . which should hopefully be ready maybe within 2-3 weeks. We are just making sure we will not have anymore downtimes in the future.

I'll keep you posted. :D

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
2-3 weeks, thats a long time. Would you mind sending an email out to all the AV6ers on accordv6.com saying it'll be down for 2-3 weeks. Also it'll be cool if maybe you told them to migrate to superhonda.com or any other temporary forum for now or somethin'? The supercharger is comin' out soon, and I bet the board is going to be busy with alot of comments.

· Registered
54 Posts
Gee...I hope sho (or is it shc now?) server can handle the extra traffic until av6 is back up. :D

Hey, Maurice...will the old threads still be there? Some pretty useful stuff there.

· Registered
38 Posts
2-3 weeks is a long time, but i guess i can wait.

Also it'll be cool if maybe you told them to migrate to superhonda.com or any other temporary forum for now or somethin'?
That would be a great idea. I'm hoping to get a meet going in Houston this Friday b/c I-Rev and W.I.C. is this weekend. I know alot of AV6'ers in the South Central Region will be coming and i thought it would be cool if we all got together in Houston. Maurice,could you send me a list of active members in AV6 from Texas and Louisiana so i can e-mail them some more info? Or should i just go ahead and post it here at SHC? E-mail or PM me.

-Larry

· Registered
355 Posts
TOF said:
Hey, Maurice...will the old threads still be there? Some pretty useful stuff there.
TOF, and others...

I still have copies of all of the "old" FAQ's from this board from before the last time it was reset ( :rolleyes: ). If anybody needs anything, just post up and I can attach it or link it somehow if you want.

· Registered
25 Posts
Sup Av6'ers,

FYI. . . Accordv6.com should be up by this Friday. I apologize for not pre-notifying everyone about the shutdown, it was out of my control. However, we are presently moving to a larger and faster operating system (server). All our AV6 data will be in tact, and you will not need to re-register.

Thx for hanging in there, I'll keep you all posted.

· Registered
355 Posts
v6MoMoney said:
Sup Av6'ers,

FYI. . . Accordv6.com should be up by this Friday. I apologize for not pre-notifying everyone about the shutdown, it was out of my control. However, we are presently moving to a larger and faster operating system (server). All our AV6 data will be in tact, and you will not need to re-register.

Thx for hanging in there, I'll keep you all posted.
woohoo!! Great news Maurice!

That's much much better than 2-3 weeks! :eek:

· Registered
355 Posts
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.