Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey. id just like to tell everyone that the new nsx is sooo out. my dad just picked it up from the dealer a few hours ago and allowed me the privelage of its use for a few hours. i have the a 98 prelude and an STi and id say the NSX is maby 1 length behind the STi. anyway. i thought id drop that line. i was able to pound 2nd gear vtec upto 85mph. im now inspired to pound vtec so im taking the lude on a night session. payyyce

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
i hit vtec a few times today.... it feels good to say that finally :D

·
Registered
12,727 Posts
ehhhh nsx's are overpriced.....yea

·
Registered
787 Posts
ganjgremlin said:
hey. id just like to tell everyone that the new nsx is sooo out. my dad just picked it up from the dealer a few hours ago and allowed me the privelage of its use for a few hours. i have the a 98 prelude and an STi and id say the NSX is maby 1 length behind the STi. anyway. i thought id drop that line. i was able to pound 2nd gear vtec upto 85mph. im now inspired to pound vtec so im taking the lude on a night session. payyyce
Damn its amazing how your lude got marked all over, and you now you riding in the nsx :cry

·
Registered
296 Posts
yeah i've valet parked a few NSXs and they're not that great. i'd rather dump that kind of money into a new Z06.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
topper123 said:
yeah i've valet parked a few NSXs and they're not that great. i'd rather dump that kind of money into a new Z06.
have u ever taken it to the freeway and slam it? it'd feel different IMO...

·
Registered
99 Posts
I rather own a pre-owned NSX

I love the NSX.. from what I've heard from some owners , they re very reliable and easy enough to be an everyday driven.

I am considering one after graduation, you can buy a 94-96 with good mileage for around 40K, but still plan to keep my lude for every day driven (since my is last year lude).. gotta love'em VTEC.

·
Registered
12,727 Posts
PYINDEEM said:
I love the NSX.. from what I've heard from some owners , they re very reliable and easy enough to be an everyday driven.

I am considering one after graduation, you can buy a 94-96 with good mileage for around 40K, but still plan to keep my lude for every day driven (since my is last year lude).. gotta love'em VTEC.

40K for someone you just graduated is a shitload of money. I make good money and I don't think I could afford a 40K car.....unless I lived at home.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts