Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2007 Acura RDX Photo Gallery
New Acura Sport SUV features Acura's First-Ever Turbocharged Engine and Super Handling-AWD
Presented by superhonda.com

·
Registered
719 Posts
i wonder who will be the first to put a front mount on one , and turn the boost up?????? or.......put one in a civic :ninja

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
ek9wannabe said:
i wonder who will be the first to put a front mount on one , and turn the boost up?????? or.......put one in a civic :ninja
why do you want FMIC? is there any advantage? it seems to block the radiator incoming air and it earns more rock chips/debris than the top mount...

·
Registered
255 Posts
These pics are with my shitty camera phone... pics taken at the Acura dealership i work at!

rear turbo badge

rear transfer case (diff)

saved the best for last...

our RDX Loaner hitting FULL BOOST @ 3500rpms (we have a RDX Loaner!)

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Hprelude92 said:
why do you want FMIC? is there any advantage? it seems to block the radiator incoming air and it earns more rock chips/debris than the top mount...
...for more HP..more air flow through the I/C is more power put to the wheels per pound of boost..I wonder if its the same exhaust flange configuration as a K20A2 or TSX motor..it'd be a sick setup to just bolt that manifold and turbo on a tsx and use the ecu out of the RDX..wonder if that'd work?..probably not.

·
Registered
124 Posts
BurntRubber87 said:
...for more HP..more air flow through the I/C is more power put to the wheels per pound of boost..I wonder if its the same exhaust flange configuration as a K20A2 or TSX motor..it'd be a sick setup to just bolt that manifold and turbo on a tsx and use the ecu out of the RDX..wonder if that'd work?..probably not.
You would still need to tune it, Different compression and everything.

·
Registered
238 Posts
It's a sweet ride but it's very pricey for a 4 banger when you add the Navigation system.

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
sweet

Nice Nice....And honda does it again

·
Registered
1 Posts
Got one today in white with black interior with the technology package. Preparing for the winter snowboarding trips to the mountains. What better way to do it than on the SH-AWD!! I'm pretty stoked. Not to mention, the Acura dealer knowing that I was interested in an Audi cut me a PHAT deal and I was able to drive away with it for $34K! I think I'm in a mid-20's crisis. hehe

1 - 13 of 13 Posts