Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
jchcmax said:
Here's mine with 18" SSR.
Is that the stock ride height?? Looks very nice! I jus picked up my 05 speed navi in white. Will be posting pics very soon!

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
Noticed that this was in the TSX forum and never got moved over from when we expanded out the whole Acura line-up within SHO a couple of months ago. How would you guys like to have it back now?

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
it's nice

·
Registered
4 Posts
***WARNING*** ***NOOB ALERT*** :p Took me about a year and a half to find my way here, but I'm here now. Here's my ride. The only thing I've done is drop a K&N air filter in it. I think I'm more about the actual driving than the take-off :D I'm going to ask for forgiveness in advance when I ask dumb questions :p

DW

2006 5AT (I know, I know) w/o NAV (if I spend $2k on maps in five years, then shame on me).
Added splash guards, tint, door edge guards, door guards, lip spoiler, and all-weather mats (great for kids :D)

·
Registered
4 Posts
I went with the blue because I liked it and EVERYONE and their mom had the white, black, and silver. :D The "red pearl"/maroon just doesn't look right to me. The suck-part is that three months after I took this picture, a stupid uniform dry cleaning truck hit me on the driver side. Its pass rear whell lugs grabbed my front driver wheel and broke the tie rods and funked up the fender between the door and the tire. :mad AH well, what can you do.

DW

1 - 20 of 24 Posts