Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have found a Vigor for a decent price. is there anything about them? I got some good info about Legends from some of you guys and that saved me some money but i know nothing about Vigor's except they are 5 cyl and are pretty nice. Any help we be greatly appreciated.

Nate

·
Registered
75 Posts
divinewisdom said:
yea there are few informations and mods for the vigor.
i think it was around for only few years.

youd be better off getting the legend.
:nod :nod :nod
I haven't heard anything about Vigors. I know they are reliable but i'd stick with the Legend. It has more power and is bigger.
I also think the rear end on the vigor is a little ackward.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Power is not an issue, I have a 2001 Trans Am and its got plenty of that. i would love to buy a Legend but I do not have th cash for that. Plus I want a manual and that is hard to find in a four door legend. This car is a 5 speed and about the size i am looking for. I am going to look at it tomorrow and will let you guys know what i find.

Nate

·
Registered
238 Posts
the vigor is a hybrid of the v6legend and the i4 integra. thats where they got the idea for a i5 motor. the back looks like the 90-93integra and the fornt looks like the legend.
its not popular car but ill get it as a somewhat collectable car :D

·
Banned
1,160 Posts
yeah ive seen one or two where im at and they look alot like mine. id go with a 4dr teg tho. thats just me tho. they are probably nicer and bigger on the inside.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have found a Vigor for a decent price. is there anything about them? I got some good info about Legends from some of you guys and that saved me some money but i know nothing about Vigor's except they are 5 cyl and are pretty nice. Any help we be greatly appreciated.

Nate
Acura Vigor - 1992-1994
-176hp/170ft lbs. 5cyl 20v SOHC
-5spd man. or 4spd auto
-they're heavy cars at 3200lbs
-0-60= 8.6 1/4= 16.6

More Info Here - Click Me

wow, i thought this acura vigor is nothing but it is true. Well forgive me for bumping this thread. I was just looking for second hand acura in here to be given to my son for this 21st bday. but since this are heavy cars i think it will just give me pain in the arse for bad mileage. lol. my son just told me wants something that can be setup for drag racing what a bad boy. so i think i will just look for the legend not the vigor. anyway if you know someone here you sells acura legend also acura parts because we will be tuning it up, let me know. thanks. peace out! :number1

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
wow, i thought this acura vigor is nothing but it is true. Well forgive me for bumping this thread. I was just looking for second hand acura in here to be given to my son for this 21st bday. but since this are heavy cars i think it will just give me pain in the arse for bad mileage. lol. my son just told me wants something that can be setup for drag racing what a bad boy. so i think i will just look for the legend not the vigor. anyway if you know someone here you sells acura legend let me know. thanks. peace out! :number1
then you don't want a fwd car, especially a heavy one. get a 240sx

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.