Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
2,085 Posts
culmination said:
yeah my accord...

wings west w-type

wow, i'm amazed how good that looks, where did u get it???? and how much was it????? and how's the fitment?

· Registered
2,085 Posts
culmination said:
wings west w-type front is about 150
sides 100 each
back 130

fitment is..."ok" not great.
overall, are u satisified with it?? also, do u have more pics?

did u get it straight from wings west? or did u get it from another company?

· Registered
71 Posts
DV8 said:
overall, are u satisified with it?? also, do u have more pics?

did u get it straight from wings west? or did u get it from another company?
I'm very satisfied with mine. No kit is going to fit absolutely perfect, but I think WW is about the best out there for quality and fitment.

I got mine at www.newwayautosports.com for $505 shipped (all 4 peices)

Here's mine up close:

Sorry you cant see the front real great, but you get the idea.

· Registered
4,608 Posts
vvicked81 said:
There is one other that People don't mention... It is the Xenon Kit
It is full urethane (which mean it is unbreakable) and the whole kit is an add on. So far they only make it for honda accord sedans 1998-2002. Check out their website.
http://www.teamxenon.com
yes, this brings up an important issue, uretane is probably the best material you can get, if you get fiber glass kits it is going to crack even with teh smallest ding.

· Registered
71 Posts
Yep, WW is urethane. Paint varies...geography, quality, etc. Anywhere from $200-600 for the four peices is a safe estimate. I paid $400 and got a good result. You could (and I'd recommend) doing the install yourself. If you can do minor DIY's, and feel confident, just do it yourself. You don't need anything special, and you'll do the job the way you want it, and save some money.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.