Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have experience with it. I just downloaded it and not to sure how to us it. I want to edit and make movies, but when I try to load an mpg it wont let me, says they have to be a certain size. Can anyone help me out?

thanks

Chris

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
there should be tutorial online also. I remember downloading the tutorial when i downloaded that program. I haven't tried it msyelf either though

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok it says my video files need to be at a resolution of 720x480.. mine are at 640x480... how can I convert them? I think this is a little weird that I cant add and mpg file to my project... I spent over a week dling this from bittorrent and its pretty dissapointing

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
I'd go for adobie premier. It's a bit looser in its video requirements.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cryogen97 said:
I'd go for adobie premier. It's a bit looser in its video requirements.
Where can I get that from? So is encore basically a waste?

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
get it from the same place you got encore. Haven't used encore more than 1 minute so I can't compare too much, but preimier is pretty much all you need. and I'm pretty sure I'm still spelling premier wrong, so look on adobe's website

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cryogen97 said:
get it from the same place you got encore. Haven't used encore more than 1 minute so I can't compare too much, but preimier is pretty much all you need. and I'm pretty sure I'm still spelling premier wrong, so look on adobe's website
got encore off of torrentspy.. but the site is down :cry

·
Registered
319 Posts
Adobe Encore can be very fustrating. I have been learning by trial and error.

I was trying to custom a trailer for my home theater with Dolby Digital 5.1 sound and all I have gotten is headaches, but some progress. :)

For something simple like what you are trying to do, I use Nero's "nero vision", I believe it's include in the Nero Ultra package.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Adobe Encore and Adobe Premiere are two totally different animals.
One is more of a DVD authoring program and the other is a video editing program.

You use them in conjunction to each other.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts